Do You Have Questions?

Give us a call, we would love to answer them


Email Us

Send us a message, it's easy

Contact Us

Find A Branch

Privacy Inquiry

Want to request access to your information? Talk to us at 1.844.685.6225.


There are a few reasons we wouldn’t be able to give you access to your information*:


  • When information is protected by legal privilege;
  • When access would give away confidential information;
  • When information was collected in the course of an investigation or legal proceeding; and
  • When a mediator or arbitrator collected the information.

*Note that this is not an exhaustive list. Click Here to find the full list in Section 24(3),(4) of the Privacy Act of Alberta.


Requests must be refused when:



  • Could threaten the life or security of another individual;
  • Would disclose personal information about another individual; and
  • Would identify the person who gave an opinion about someone else in confidence and the individual giving the opinion does not consent to the disclosure of his/her identity.

You can find out more about access to information and privacy laws in our province on the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta.



How do I report a privacy concern?


Privacy is your right – and we are committed to fully endorsing all aspects of your rights and the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA). We safeguard your information regardless of the format it is held in, using strict security and confidentiality standards.



If you have any concerns relating to how we have handled your personal details, talk to us. We’ll do everything to ensure that your concerns are fully investigated and addressed.


Have concerns about the handling of your personal information? Please talk to us or contact the Chief Privacy Officer to register a privacy concern verbally at 403.736.4000 or email


If you feel that the outcome of our investigation is unsatisfactory, you will be provided with assistance to make a formal complaint to the Privacy Commission. The relevant documents can be obtained from the Privacy Commissioner at